!! Genshin Impact Qr Code Not Working

[XRQ]!! !! Genshin Impact Qr Code Not Working



 !! Genshin Impact Qr Code Not Working


Mar 16, 2021 — How to scan the QR code for the Genshin Impact A Wanmin Welcome web event on PS4 following many complaints that it's not working. I've even tried moving a screenshot to my computer and scanning it here: htt... ... another edit: I forgot to add that you should zoom into the QR code. Press R3 ... I would like to know whether we get different QR codes each day and so the one I am using simply expired, or it's just broken or something. I made sure to ... QR Code Scanning Problems — If you're unable to scan a QR code or have other general QR code scanning problems, we can help. And if ... Mar 18, 2021 — Some players try their best and do not achieve the goal of scanning said QR code, however, with the suggested application there are more ... However, Android users are not as fortunate as they might have to download ... Successfully scanning the QR code in Genshin Impact will allow ... Feb 19, 2021 — It might not work on first try, so do not delete the event mail, and maybe try using different QR scanner apps. Wish Upon a Lanters PS4 problems.


Comments